BJ’s Wholesale Club Bringing a Fresh Approach to the Wholesale Club Experience in Pensacola, Florida and Chesterfield, Michigan
Company announces plans to open two new locations in early 2020
Maintains Outlook for Fiscal 2019
- Net sales for the second quarter of fiscal 2019 increased 1.1% to $3.3 billion, compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Comparable club sales excluding gasoline sales increased 1.6% for the second quarter of fiscal 2019, compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Income from continuing operations of $54.3 million for the second fiscal quarter of 2019, compared to a loss from continuing operations of $5.5 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Second quarter of fiscal 2019 adjusted EBITDA of $153.2 million reflecting a 7.1% increase over the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Net income of $54.5 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, and adjusted net income of $55.1 million, or $0.39 per diluted share for the second quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was $215.1 million for the first half of fiscal 2019. Free cash flow was $126.8 million for the first half of fiscal 2019 and supported a return of capital to stockholders in the form of $63.5 million of share repurchases and $66.7 million in debt paydown.
- Maintains outlook for fiscal 2019.
BJ’s Charitable Foundation Surprises Madison Heights and Taylor, Mich. Classrooms with $50,000 Donation through DonorsChoose.org
Wholesale club celebrates newest locations by providing supplies to area classrooms
Humorous awareness campaign focuses on character who doesn’t want all the benefits BJ’s has to offer
BJ’s Wholesale Club Donates $75,000 to Forgotten Harvest to Help Combat Food Insecurity in Metro Detroit this Summer
BJ’s donation supports delivery of weekly meals to 3,500 children through Summer Lunch Program
Save up to 25% Off Grocery Store Prices with BJ’s Wholesale Club’s
Limited-Time Founding Member Offer
Founding Members get a $110 value for only $55