BJs.com Kicks off Week of Savings with Cyber Monday Deals
"BJ's is offering more savings than ever before on BJs.com this holiday season," said Rafeh Masood, senior vice president, Chief Digital Officer, BJ's Wholesale Club. "We've got hundreds of deals on the hottest gifts throughout Cyber Week on BJs.com and through the new BJ's mobile app."
BJ's is offering more deals than ever before on BJs.com so members can check off everyone on their holiday list without breaking the bank. Cyber Week deals are available while supplies last.
Cyber Monday Savings - available while supplies last, valid through Nov. 27.
- Samsung 40" 4K UHD Smart TV, $289.99. Save $160.
- Philips 50" 4K UHD HDR Smart TV, $379.99. Save $150 plus free shipping.
- Samsonite 3-Piece Spinner Luggage Set, $99.99. Save $70.
- Acesori A. Buds Bluetooth Aluminum Earbuds, $19.99. Save $30 plus free shipping.
- Sony h.ear go Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, $119.99. Save $60 plus free shipping.
Cyber Week Savings – available while supplies last, valid through Dec. 2.
- KitchenAid Professional 600 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, $329.99. Save $110 plus free shipping.
- Snow Joe iON PRO Series 21" Cordless Snow Blower, $299.99. Save $100 plus free shipping.
- Kalorik 2-in-1 Mini Fridge and Wine Cooler, $224.99. Save $125 plus free shipping.
- HP Chromebook, $139.99. Save $40 plus free shipping.
About BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 215 clubs and 133 BJ's Gas® locations in 16 states.
BJ's provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, including its exclusive Wellsley Farms® and Berkley Jensen® brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. BJ's is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
BJ's is wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team.
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club