BJ's Wholesale Club Reveals Unbeatable Deals for Thanksgiving
BJ's offers specials on entertaining, décor, fresh food and travel essentials, including a unique gas promotion
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., Oct. 24, 2017 -- Almost half of Americans (41%) find hosting Thanksgiving dinner more stressful than asking their boss for a raise, according to a recent BJ's Wholesale Club survey conducted by Wakefield Research. BJ's is helping to reduce the stress of hosting holiday events by saving members time and money on an exciting assortment of food, décor, entertaining and travel options.
"We save our members money and energy by offering unbeatable values on holiday essentials, like fresh food, décor, gifts, and travel," said Lee Delaney, executive vice president, Chief Growth Officer, BJ's Wholesale Club. "Our members can shop efficiently without sacrificing quality in their holiday gift-giving, hosting and travel."
The BJ's holiday survey also revealed that half of Americans (50%) admit they've had to rush to buy more food before a party they hosted because they (or someone else in the house) ate it before guests arrived. BJ's saves members from being caught unprepared and helps them stock up on everything they need with unbeatable value and a large assortment of essential Thanksgiving items. Hot deals include:
- Butterball Fresh and Frozen Turkeys: $0.99/lb and $0.89/lb, respectively
- Wellsley Farms Artisan Appetizers: $12.99
- Wellsley Farms Cabernet Sauvignon, Lodi Red Blend and Chardonnay Wines: $9.99 per bottle
Décor is a hallmark of the holidays, and most Americans surveyed agree that decking the halls is essential to getting them in the spirit of the season. More than half (56%) say that décor is more likely to get them feeling festive than food. BJ's members can get all their holiday essentials, including these décor and serving ware deals plus fresh floral arrangements, in an easy one-stop shop:
- 24" Harvest Wreath: $29.99
- Veraflame TrueFlame 6-Pc. Flameless Candle Set: $19.99
- Artstyle 10" x 12" Plates, 35 ct. - Colossal Cornucopia: $6.99
BJ's wants it members to travel safely and cost-effectively, especially during one of the busiest travel seasons of the year. Members can score unmatched travel deals including:
- BJ's Gas®: Members can save 25 cents per gallon at BJ's Gas on their same day fill up when they purchase any three participating Kellogg's or Conagra Brands products in one transaction in-Club from October 25-November 22.
- Michelin Tires, Set of 4, plus free installation: Save $130
- Mobil 1 Oil, 6pk,/1qt: Save $10
To help members prepare for the holiday, BJ's will extend its hours leading up to Thanksgiving.
BJ's Wholesale Club Holiday Hours:
- Friday, Nov. 17 – Wednesday, Nov. 22: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23: Closed
- Black Friday, Nov. 24: 7 a.m. open, normal closing hours
- Sunday, Dec. 10 – Saturday, Dec. 23: Check with your local club for holiday hours
BJ's Wholesale Club will continue to offer members convenient shopping options during the holiday season including in-club shopping, BJs.com and its Pick Up & Pay® service. Members hosting this holiday season can find added convenience with BJ's Perfect Party Planning Center, where orders can be placed online for deli and bakery platters and picked up in-club in as little as 36 hours. For shoppers not currently enrolled in Membership, visit BJs.com or your local club for information on current membership deals.
Shoppers can learn more about BJ's Wholesale Club by going to www.bjs.com.
About BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 215 clubs and 133 BJ's Gas® locations in 16 states.
BJ's provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, including its exclusive Wellsley Farms® and Berkley Jensen® brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. BJ's is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
BJ's is wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team.
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club