BJ's Wholesale Club Opens In North Brunswick
Grand Opening Celebration Set for Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., April 8, 2013 -- BJ's Wholesale Club announced the opening of its newest New Jersey location at 2451 Route 1 South in North Brunswick. The 111,000 square-foot Club offers significant savings on groceries and general merchandise including premium consumer electronics and brand-name appliances. Additionally the Club will feature a fresh bakery, BJ's Cafe, deli, optical services, rotisserie chicken, tire center and Verizon Wireless Kiosk.
In recognition of the new Club opening, BJ's will host Grand Opening Celebrations on Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14. Current Members and the public at large are invited to sample a variety of foods and beverages, and visit with balloon artists and face painters. BJ's will also give away reusable shopping bags (while supplies last) and provide information about the Club's growing selection of organic and all-natural foods.
BJ's Wholesale Club takes great pride in being a good corporate citizen and is dedicated to giving back to the North Brunswick community. The new Club has partnered with the John Adams Elementary School as part of BJ's Adopt-a-School program. The school will receive a donation to enhance educational programs and curriculum objectives and a shopping cart full of school supplies. BJ's will also make donations to three local organizations, providing $3,000 to Women Aware; giving $1,500 worth of diapers, wipes and formula to New Brunswick Tomorrow; and donating $3,000 to the North Brunswick Public Library.
"BJ's is excited to open in North Brunswick and provide area residents with a convenient location that satisfies all their shopping needs," said Jose Rodriguez, general manager of BJ's in North Brunswick. "We also look forward to establishing strong relationships within the township and surrounding areas and serving our Adopt-a-School and community partners."
With a focus on serving individual consumers and families, BJ's Wholesale Club places greater emphasis on satisfying consumer demands for value, selection, brands and convenience:
- Value and Savings – BJ's Members can save more than 30% off supermarket prices on a market basket of items.* In addition, BJ's is the only warehouse club to accept all manufacturers' coupons.
- Variety and Selection – With more than 7,000 products, BJ's features the largest assortment of food and merchandise in the warehouse club industry.
- Quality and Brands – BJ's provides high-quality products and top selling national brands in every category as well as locally-grown produce, USDA "Choice" meats and expanding number of all-natural and certified organic foods.
- The Most Payment Options –For added convenience, BJ's also offers the most payment options of any wholesale club. In addition to cash, checks and debit cards, members can use their Visa, BJ's Visa®, MasterCard, American Express or Discover/NOVUS credit cards and EBT to make purchases.
- Convenience – BJ's is a one-stop shopping destination where Members can pick up everything they need – all under one roof. Special features available at the Club include:
- BJ's Fresh Bakery
- Full Service Delicatessen
- Grocery store and stock-up sizes
- Rotisserie Chicken
- New BJ's Cafe
- Optical Department
- Verizon Wireless Kiosk
Club design elements such as aisle markers and wider aisles allow Members to more easily navigate the Club while self-checkout and express lanes save Members time.
Inner Circle® and Business Memberships cost $50 a year. BJ's Rewards® memberships are also available for $100 a year, enabling Members to earn 2% back on qualifying purchases.
The North Brunswick Club joins 20 other BJ's Clubs throughout New Jersey. The Club is open Monday through Saturday, 9 am - 10 pm and Sunday 9 am - 8 pm. For more information about the new North Brunswick location, visit www.bjs.com/NorthBrunswick.
About BJ's Wholesale Club
BJ's is dedicated to providing members with high-quality, brand-name food and merchandise at prices that are significantly lower than supermarkets, supercenters, department stores, drug stores and specialty retail stores. BJ's carries the most product variety of any wholesale club with more than 7,000 items, including supermarket-sized staples, USDA Choice meats, all-natural and certified organic products and stock-up items. BJ's is the only wholesale club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and for greater convenience, offers the most payment options including EBT.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. is a leading operator of warehouse clubs in the eastern United States. The Company operates 199 clubs and 107 gas stations in 15 eastern states. Learn more and shop online at BJs.com or for exclusive content visit Facebook.com/bjswholesaleclub and Twitter.com/bjswholesale.
* 30% savings is compared to supermarket prices and is based on the per unit price of a market basket of items. Savings may vary based upon market area and items purchased. Research conducted by Warehouse Club Focus, October 2012
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club