BJ’s Wholesale Club Expands GEICO Partnership
Services now available at all 213 BJ’s Locations
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., May 31, 2016 -- BJ’s Wholesale Club today announced that it has expanded GEICO home and auto insurance service area to include Members in Massachusetts. Under this partnership, BJ’s Members at all of its 213 locations will receive a variety of benefits from the second-largest private passenger auto insurer in the country.
“At BJ’s Wholesale Club, we’re committed to providing outstanding services at great value, and we’re excited to offer our Members access to such a trusted auto insurance partner as GEICO,” said Laurie Lee, assistant vice president of services for BJ’s Wholesale Club. “GEICO’s 80-year history is a testament to its great customer service and value that our Members deserve.”
The following auto insurance benefits are available*:
- Special discount on auto insurance
- Competitive and customized GEICO products for homeowners, renters, motorcycle, RV, boat and other coverages.
- Reasonable rates and convenient payment plans
- Self-service options on award-winning mobile app and website
- 24-hour service
- Immediate coverage
- “We know BJ’s Members are savvy shoppers who actively look for value before making a purchase,” said Deedre Daniel, director of GEICO’s national sales and partnership marketing division. “We are thrilled to partner with BJ’s to offer competitive rates and outstanding service to their Members in all 15 states. This partnership makes cents. Pun intended!”
To receive a home or auto insurance quote today, visit http://www.bjs.com/services.
*GEICO contracts with various membership entities and other organizations, but these entities do not underwrite the offered insurance products. Some discounts, coverages, payment plans and features are not available in all states or all GEICO companies. Discount amount varies in some states. One group discount applicable per policy. Coverage is individual. In New York a premium reduction may be available. GEICO may not be involved in a formal relationship with each organization; however, you still may qualify for a special discount based on your membership, employment or affiliation with those organizations.