BJ's Wholesale Club Is Destination for Top Toys This Holiday Season Club Members Take Advantage of 10% to 30% Savings on Toys at BJ's
NATICK, Mass. -- According to The Toy Report, price is going to determine where toy purchases are made this holiday season. That's why millions of value-conscious shoppers will flock to BJ's Wholesale Club this season for the myriad of toys BJ's carries at prices that are 10 percent to 30 percent below the average shelf price of major retailers.
Toy experts at BJ's believe the top-selling toys this holiday will include:
- Stretch Screamers - 12" stretchable monster action figures with sound F/X and arms that stretch over 3 feet long
- Bio Bugs - Interactive robotic bugs that mimic the qualities possessed by real insects in nature
- Tickle Me Surprise Elmo - Now with 5 tickle places and a chance to become a lucky sweepstakes winner
- Leap Pad - An interactive experience with real paper books makes learning to read even more magical
- Battlebots Deluxe Playset - Features motorized saw blades, pulverizors, 2 Grip 'n Grapplers, and real sounds
- Fisher-Price Pixter Electronic Drawing Toy - Lets kids draw using a variety of different tools and animate their drawings
- Harry Potter Hogwarts School - Deluxe electronic play set that allows children to be at the best wizardry school in the world
- Rumble Robots - Remote control talking robots with sound, light and motion
- Talking Little Tikes Vanity - Interactive vanity with lighted makeup mirror, stool and accessories
- Barbie Bank With Me ATM Machine - Kids can get the feel of banking with features of a real ATM plus the extra fun of learning about money and numbers
In addition to these hot new toys, BJ's offers classic favorites including Hot Wheels, Legos, Tonka, Hasbro, Crayola, Megablocks, GI Joe, and Lincoln Logs.
BJ's Wholesale Club is a membership-only warehouse that sells brand name food and general merchandise at low wholesale prices, stocking more than 6,500 items. All businesses and consumers are welcome to join BJ's, the only wholesale club with no membership qualifications or restrictions. The membership fee is $40 annually and includes a second membership card at no additional cost. A primary business membership for $40 includes one supplemental card for either a co-worker or family member. Additional supplemental membership cards are available for $20 each.
Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. is a leading operator of warehouse clubs in the eastern United States, with 125 clubs in the chain. In 2000, sales totaled $4.8 billion. BJ's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "BJ". For more information on BJ's, log on to http://www.bjs.com/.
SOURCE: BJ's Wholesale Club
Contact: Annunziata Sodano of BJ's, +1-508-651-6857