BJ’s Charitable Foundation Surprises Madison Heights and Taylor, Mich. Classrooms with $50,000 Donation through DonorsChoose.org
Wholesale club celebrates newest locations by providing supplies to area classrooms
Humorous awareness campaign focuses on character who doesn’t want all the benefits BJ’s has to offer
BJ’s Wholesale Club Donates $75,000 to Forgotten Harvest to Help Combat Food Insecurity in Metro Detroit this Summer
BJ’s donation supports delivery of weekly meals to 3,500 children through Summer Lunch Program
Save up to 25% Off Grocery Store Prices with BJ’s Wholesale Club’s
Limited-Time Founding Member Offer
Founding Members get a $110 value for only $55
Maintains Outlook for Fiscal 2019
- Net sales for the quarter increased 2.5% to $3.1 billion, compared to the first fiscal quarter in the prior year
- Comparable club sales excluding gasoline sales increased 1.9% for the fiscal quarter
- Income from continuing operations of $36.1 million for the fiscal quarter, compared with $14.3 million in the comparable prior year period.
- First quarter adjusted EBITDA of $124.1 million reflecting a 2.1% increase over the first quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Net income of $35.8 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, and adjusted net income of $36.7 million, or $0.26 per diluted share for the quarter
- Maintains outlook for fiscal 2019