BJ’s donation supports two families in Detroit
Redesigned app showcases value of membership and introduces gamification
Members can Seize the Savings on BJs.com beginning at midnight on Thanksgiving
BJ’s Wholesale Club Names Maile Clark and Michelle Gloeckler to Board of Directors; Appoints Judy Werthauser as Chair of Compensation Committee
Company completes transition from private-equity ownership to fully independent public company
Focused Commercial Organization to Drive Long-Term Growth
Retailer announces toy selection for the holiday season with exciting in-club finds with even more available on BJs.com
BJ’s Wholesale Club Bringing a Fresh Approach to the Wholesale Club Experience in Pensacola, Florida and Chesterfield, Michigan
Company announces plans to open two new locations in early 2020
Maintains Outlook for Fiscal 2019
- Net sales for the second quarter of fiscal 2019 increased 1.1% to $3.3 billion, compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Comparable club sales excluding gasoline sales increased 1.6% for the second quarter of fiscal 2019, compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Income from continuing operations of $54.3 million for the second fiscal quarter of 2019, compared to a loss from continuing operations of $5.5 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Second quarter of fiscal 2019 adjusted EBITDA of $153.2 million reflecting a 7.1% increase over the second quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Net income of $54.5 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, and adjusted net income of $55.1 million, or $0.39 per diluted share for the second quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was $215.1 million for the first half of fiscal 2019. Free cash flow was $126.8 million for the first half of fiscal 2019 and supported a return of capital to stockholders in the form of $63.5 million of share repurchases and $66.7 million in debt paydown.
- Maintains outlook for fiscal 2019.